Monday, March 15, 2010

W.I.P

Ive been working on a few things of late. Ive made a easter basket for a raffle at kinder and also making some baby squares for a friends niece. Here are some pics of my work in progress (squres) and completed basket (kinder raffle). I'll have to find a fun (quick) pattern for a bunny I think.





The four text sides of Lara's squares. I love working with decorative Japanese fabrics. I intend to quilt the sides using a Japanese technique.





This basket was made using an online tute found here: http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2008/05/tutorial-fabric-basket.html . It was pretty easy to do and I even managed my first box corners. Quite easy with the instructions given.


First boxed corner!

1 comment:

  1. great work sofie good blog You should sell your items. The easter baskets are well made
    Good Job well done Marie-Louise

    ReplyDelete