The birthday boy was one today but I didnt go empty handed. I decided that the flags I'd made (especially the Australian one) had way too much work on it to put it aside so I've whipped up some cushion covers. I like the way they've turned out. My colour scheme for the next quilt will be along the lines of the cushions so when they are out on the floor or bed together, they match. Here is a quick peek:
In other news, the girls and I were doing some beading yesterday morning and baby A started this colour combination:
Well she began with the blue, bright pink and red and I continued with the other colours. I think I'll have to make a quilt using these colours one day soon. They make me happy. It occured to me that these (many) beads were a good way of testing what colours worked together, so while the girls beaded,
Hope your weekend is going well.