Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My creative space... more dancy pants

Not much creating going on here these past few days. This can be attributed to two things:
1/ the cold... I'd rather sit on the couch with something sweet and a blankie and watch some mindless TV;
and
2/ my back! Ive been visiting a fantastic osteopath. Shes fantastic because Im in pain! No pain no gain.

The only project Ive completed this week is a pair of dancey pants for Miss G. Ive decided these will be her sacrificial pants when attending kinder. They have been upcycled from a pair of my old maternity pants which i have no need for EVER EVER AGAIN.



For more fabo handmadie goodness head over to Kootoyoo.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, we're on the same page with back problems! Mine has been sore for a week and it's driving me crazy. Love the kinder pants and the very emphatic Never Ever Ever Again bit! Be careful what you wish for! Hope you have a happy week xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered a 'cautionary tale' about saying never ever again - found out my gt granny had my granny at 48yrs!
    Sorry you have a sore back - i'm guessing that's part of the reason you're saying never again?

    ReplyDelete