Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Christmas is less than 6 months away...

Does anyone else feel like the older you get, the faster the year goes? I remember waiting an eternity for Christmas when I was a kid but it seems these days, I've just packed away the christmas paper when I have to pull it all out again.
Planning for Christmas has again started at our house. Writing a list, checking it twice (well I am the Santa of this house). Along with Christmas fast approaching, August and September are full of birthdays. Both my girls were born in September (great planning hey!) as well as my sister, my husband in August (you know what I mean hun!)and many of Miss G's little friends. The parties have started and the sewing is coming along slowly (ok there has been very little sewing but I am thinking about what im going to make really really hard).
Pics to come soon!
Hope all is well in your part of the world.

4 comments:

  1. Hey hun, my birthday isn't in September. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, you are well organized, already making Christmas lists. I feel the year only just started and I really don't want to think of Christmas yet, although today we've been checking airfares for my mum and mother in law for when they come at Christmas. Incidentally we also have three in our family with September birthdays, mine being the last, so by then nobody is interested in a party anymore ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strangely we were only discussing what we would do at Christmas this past weekend. In complete contrast to an Aussie Christmas we were contemplating going away for ice skating, dog sleding and skiing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to find homemade gift ideas since they seem to go over well with the women in my family. I always get stuck on what to get the men though. Sew Mama Sew always has good ideas so maybe I should browse through their older posts and see what comes up.

    ReplyDelete